Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Damn !!!!!

2day in skul..
after perhimpunan i back my class like b4..
then teacher is coming in..
then..teach teach teach..until rest..
i go 2 toilet..
when resting..i'm slways alone..
i din got any frenz at there..
when i'm finish going 2 the toilet..
i stand at outside..
at my block there..
i can't type my HP..cause sometimes got ppl will talk 2 the teacher..
then i will died~~~~~~~~
finally..at the last minutes 4 rest..
got a stupid BOY ran come 2 me..
n then scream it!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!
hey man! r u got using ur brain???
betul betul babi lah kau ni!!!
got a malay girl same wif me..
scare it..
mayb there r noe who r them..
then the girl kick it..n then scream
[Ei!! BABI !!!!]
wat can i do agian??
no nit 2 do..
juz back my class..

i'm not understanding y my skul got a kind ppl like dis??
SHIT!!!










dis my table.. dunno y them pack it like tat..
waste~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment