Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Back....................... ^^

I'm Back...............^^ hehe....
had a long long time i never come my blog for update my blog..
i'm so sorry for about this....
really so sorry......

just now i know a happy things...
about my friend..  Zzhu...
congratulation..^^ wish you hapiness forever..

hey.. man.. please take care my babe Zzhu with your heart + carefully...
don't make her upset,cry or another things..
now i'm WARNING YOU..... DON'T TRY TO  PLAY WITH ME..
i'm not the nice to bully ... OK???

ok... now is my time...
just now too... i see on youtube...
MY SUPER JUNIOR !!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER SHOW 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH !!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

i hear a news in Malaysia... Super Show 3 will be here on 2011-03-26 saturday
T.T
SHIT !!!
this year i just go to the super show 2 concert..
then next year they coming again...
MY GOD.......T.T
haiyoooo.........................T.T

my dear Lying warning me don't go...T.T
my mummy daddy sister brother also warning me can't go.. T.T

yer............................T.T 

what can i do now?T.T

Aduh..................T.T

i wanna to find a guy...
a volunteer too........
belanja saya pergi tengok mereka....xD

buahahhaahhahahahahahhahaa...
简直就是发梦......= =" 他妈的

haiz..........
just now maybe i hardworking to study my book
or do somethings else to change my concert ticket..
well.... if really got some one else wiling to invite me.....
i will be wiliing to accept your invite...
really.......... i'm telling the TRUE

NO JOKE  !!!

well.... i'm waiting your invite^^ call me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment