Friday, July 2, 2010

i'm up^^

i'm up^^
well....
i'm so sorry for u all...
because i din post the blog in the long time...
at here i wanna to tell you all...
i know my english are not the goodest...
but..... i think my english standart you all can read understand it right?
if you are not understand it.. i'm so sorry about that....

recently i'm free.....
really so free.....
just in the school....
with my friends....Oh ! NO !
i should say my  Mental friends
buhahahaahaha...
in the class we talk and talk
sleep and sleep
copy and copy
write and write
wow................
so tired.... haha
well
my english examination paper is back....
then............ the score................
hahahahaahhahahahahahha
hahahaahahahahahahhahaha
hahahahahahahahaahahahaha
hahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha
i'm so happy................
because my english got 62%
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
happy^^
then my acount paper 2 is 7% = ="
paper 1 is 12
no need plus it up we were know the results..
is FAILD....
i'm not feel sad... because i din got do any revision...
so that's the results....
well....
nothing lets me post it up again...
At the last.....
BYE ^^

 
UGLY FISH ...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment