Thursday, May 13, 2010

♥ BONAMANA ♥

woohoo................♥

well..
finally....
my idol ♥
♥ super junior ♥

they got the new album now..

SUPER JUNIOR
The 4th Album
BONAMANA

the album cover :

Type A

Type B



got 2 version..

01 - 미인아 (BONAMANA)
02 - 나쁜 여자 (Boom Boom)
03 - 응결 (Coagulation)
04 - 나란 사람 (Your Eyes)
05 - My Only Girl
06 - 사랑이 이렇게 (My All Is In You)
07 - Shake It Up!
08 - 잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream)
09 - 봄날 (One Fine Spring Day)
10 - 좋은 사람 (Good Person)
11 - Here We Go




there's the song..
i haven listen all yet..
but the first song
01 - 미인아 (BONAMANA)
Music Video, i saw already..
it's good....!!!!
so cool !!
the dance too !!!
well...
this my comment^^
i think i maybe will try to buy them album..
maybe....
not so sure...
but them poster....
i'm SURE !!
I WILL BUY IT !! ♥ ♥ ♥
that's all....








the end..............♥
love you guys ♥
♥ saranghae ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment